Influencer Relations Intern
This internship is ideal for someone who is interested in furthering his or her education and experience in the world influencer marketing. Learning objectives are achieved through training, observation, and “learning-by-doing” under supervision with constructive feedback.
All duties and responsibilities listed below are facilitated under observation through a mentor-trainee relationship.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with team members to develop and understand influencer marketing strategies that will meet client brief objectives.
• Compose brand outreach emails on behalf of represented influencers / Talent.
• Analyse reports to create insights that will help drive influencer content strategies.
• Assist with email marketing campaigns, text marketing campaigns in coordination with print materials.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Have a strong understanding of social media trends, updates and relevant insights on platform development across Instagram, Youtube, Snapchat and Twitter.
• Must be extremely detail oriented with strong attention to follow-through and have strong writing skills.
• Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form and flexible in work functions and duties.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Strong teamwork skills and proactive.
• PC proficiency and strong skills using a Mac and MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PPT, Excel) essential.
This role is an unpaid role with travel and lunch expenses covered for the internship but has a strong possibility to turn into a paid role. There will also be an opportunity to earn commission on secured influencer briefs during the initial 3-month internship.
If you think you would be a great fit to the role please email info@aceofshadesglobal with your CV, cover letter.
Applications Deadline: Friday 17th May 2019
Please note that due to the volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.